- A Firm Latex Core with a Softer Latex Layer on Both Sides
- Core is 100% Certified-Organic Dunlap Latex; Top and Bottom Layers are 100% natural Talalay latex. No fillers are ever used.
- Mattress has a zippered-cover to allow you to re-arrange the latex layers for maximum personalized comfort
- Certified-Organic Cotton & Organic Wool cover for softness and excellent body temperature regulation OR
- A vegan-friendly Certified-Organic Cotton cover is also available by request
- A softer-feeling mattress, with some adjustability due to the multiple layers
Our Trio Latex Mattress is made with our Certified-Organic Dunlap Latex and our 100% natural Talalay latex. The core layer is Organic Dunlap latex which provides a firm central core. The top and bottom layers are made with 100% natural Talalay latex which is softer. The mattress feels like a pillow-top, but is even softer and plusher than our Duo Latex Mattress.
We build this three-layer mattress with a zippered Organic Cotton cover. Because of this, it's possible to unzip and re-arrange your latex layers to adjust the comfort levels (though most customers prefer our original configuration). And latex's body-balancing abilities, combined with the contouring support make these mattresses especially popular. Also, both our Certified-Organic Latex and our 100% natural latex are renewable resources. We use no additives or fillers in our Certified-Organic Latex.
Surrounding the latex is a layer of Organic Wool quilted between two layers of Certified-Organic Cotton. This mattress cover provides excellent body-temperature regulation. The Organic Wool dissipates heat in the summer and keeps you warm in the winter. Additionally, our cover, unlike some manufacturers, includes cotton and wool on all sides and the bottom of the mattress for excellent moisture protection. Also, feel free to inquire about our wool-free, vegan friendly option for this mattress cover.
To maximize the life of the mattress, and for ease of care, we recommend our Organic Wool Pad. Because this mattress is vertically symetrical, we recommend that you turn and/or flip the mattress periodically as needed. Also, it is highly recommended to use a foundation with every latex mattresses. This provides needed support and ventilation for the mattress, which will ensure our 10-year warranty is in effect. Our foundations use Forestry Stewardship Council wood and are sheathed in an Organic Cotton cover.